Exhibitor Digital Toolkit Assets
- ASSET REQUIREMENTS AND UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS -
Delivery InstructionsPlease upload all of the required assets listed below to the secure Private CinemaCloudWorks Dropbox folder. When done uploading, please email your CinemaCloudWorks contact specifying the file names of each asset uploaded. Please DO NOT upload anything other than the assets specified on this page.
Before uploading, please make sure to name your files using the following naming convention.
FILE NAMING CONVENTION:
1. Film Details
- If you haven't done so already, please fill out the CinemaCloudWorks Film Onboarding Form.
2. 10 Film Stills
- Stills should be pulled directly from the film or trailer as JPGs (no behind-the-scenes photos from on-set photographer).
- Each still should be delivered in two resolutions, 640x320, and 1490x840. No letterbox.
- Unwatermarked, no copy, no credit, and no title.
3. Videos (rendered to below specifications)
- Trailer (if the trailer is currently available online, please provide the URL).
- Two video spots, between 10 - 30 seconds each. One with a "Now Playing" end card, one with an "Opens Friday" end card. The end card should be on screen for between 3 - 10 seconds.
- FPS: 23.97
- CODEC: H.264
- BIT RATE: 10-20 Mbps
- RESOLUTION: 1080P (1920x1080)
- NO WATERMARKS and NO 2-POPS
- CHANNELS: Stereo
- CODEC: AAC-LC
- DATA RATE: 320 kbit/s
- SAMPLE RATE: 48 kHz
4. Key Art
- 3 versions of each size should be delivered in as follows:
- Textless, with only title art.
- Dated, with only title art and release date (e.g. "In Theaters August 31").
- Now playing, with only title art and "Now Playing." NOTE: Other than described above, no other text should be present.
- For each version of each file size, please deliver in the following two formats: one as a *.PNG file, and one as a layered file (e.g. PSD, AI, etc.). Please include all fonts.
- All images should be optimized for mobile.
- File Sizes