- ASSET REQUIREMENTS AND UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS -
Delivery InstructionsPlease upload all of the required assets listed below to the secure Private CinemaCloudWorks Dropbox folder no later than 5 business days prior to your test’s start date. When done uploading, please email your CinemaCloudWorks contact specifying that all files have been uploaded. You will receive a notification and next steps as soon as your screeners are set up and ready to send.
Before uploading, please make sure to name your files using the following naming convention.
FILE NAMING CONVENTION:
1. Film DetailsIf you haven't done so already, please fill out the CinemaCloudWorks Film Onboarding form. You will need the following...
- Film title
- Synopsis (not to exceed 220 characters)
- IMDB ID
- Principal Actor(s)
- Run time (e.g. 131 min.)
- MPAA Rating (if applicable and available)
- A list of at least 5 comparable films released within the past 5 years
2. The Film (rendered to below specifications)
- FPS: 23.97
- CODEC: H.264
- BIT RATE: 10-20 Mbps
- RESOLUTION: 1080P (1920x1080)
- NO WATERMARKS and NO 2-POPS
- CHANNELS: Stereo (2 Channel)
- CODEC: AAC-LC
- DATA RATE: 320 kbit/s
- SAMPLE RATE: 48 kHz
3. One Sheet (Poster)
- Rendered one sheet - JPG or PNG no smaller than 1920px X 2845px (must conform to industry standard aspect ratio of 27:40).
- If available, please also deliver a layered one sheet file (e.g. PSD, AI, etc.) and layered title art file. Please include all fonts.