Movie Metadata Propagation
- ASSET REQUIREMENTS AND UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS -
Delivery InstructionsPlease upload all of the required assets listed below to the secure Private CinemaCloudWorks Dropbox folder. When done uploading, please email your CinemaCloudWorks contact specifying the file names of each asset uploaded. You will receive a notification and next steps as soon as your screeners are set up and ready to send.
Before uploading, please make sure to name your files using the following naming convention.
FILE NAMING CONVENTION:
1. Film Details
- If you haven't done so already, please fill out the CinemaCloudWorks Film Onboarding Form.
- Complete End Credits delivered as PDF, Word, Pages, or Google Doc.
2. 30 Film Stills
- Stills should be pulled directly from the film or trailer as JPGs (no behind-the-scenes photos from on-set photographer).
- Aspect ratio should be standard theatrical (e.g. 1.7:1 (16:9), 1.85:1, etc.).
- Minimum resolution: 1920x1080.
3. Trailer (rendered to below specifications)
- FPS: 23.97
- CODEC: H.264
- BIT RATE: 10-20 Mbps
- RESOLUTION: 1080P (1920x1080)
- NO WATERMARKS and NO 2-POPS
- CHANNELS: Stereo
- CODEC: AAC-LC
- DATA RATE: 320 kbit/s
- SAMPLE RATE: 48 kHz
4. One Sheet (Poster)
- Rendered one sheet - JPG or PNG no smaller than 1920px X 2845px (must conform to industry standard aspect ratio of 27:40).
- If available, please also deliver a layered one sheet file (e.g. PSD, AI, etc.) and layered title art file. Please include all fonts.