- ASSET REQUIREMENTS AND UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS -
Delivery InstructionsPlease upload all of the required assets listed below to the secure Private CinemaCloudWorks Dropbox folder. When done uploading, please email your CinemaCloudWorks contact specifying the file names of each asset uploaded.
Before uploading, please make sure to name your files using the following naming convention.
FILE NAMING CONVENTION:
1. Film Details
- If you haven't done so already, please fill out the CinemaCloudWorks Film Onboarding Form.
- Complete End Credits delivered as PDF, Word, Pages, or Google Doc.
2. 30 Film Stills
- Stills should be pulled directly from the film or trailer (no behind-the-scenes photos from on-set photographer).
- Aspect ratio should be standard theatrical (e.g. 1.7:1 (16:9), 1.85:1, etc.).
- Minimum resolution: 1920x1080.
3. Trailers and BTS (rendered to below specifications)
- FPS: 23.97
- CODEC: H.264
- BIT RATE: 10-20 Mbps
- RESOLUTION: 1080P (1920x1080)
- NO WATERMARKS
- CHANNELS: Stereo
- CODEC: AAC-LC
- DATA RATE: 320 kbit/s
- SAMPLE RATE: 48 kHz
4. Production Notes
- Delivered as a PDF, Word, Pages, or Google Docs link.
- Copy should include topics such as “About the film”, “About the cast”, “The making of…”
- When possible, “About the cast” should include headshots (minimum resolution of 180x220px).
5. One Sheet (Poster) / Key Art / Title Art
- Layered one sheet file (e.g. PSD, AI, etc.). If not vector, the dimensions must be no less than 1920px X 2845px (must conform to industry standard aspect ratio of 27:40).
- Please also deliver a layered vector title art file if available.
- Please include all fonts
- Social Links (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Social login credentials if employing CinemaCloudWorks "Noise"™.
- DNS Credentials (if domain already purchased).