- ASSET REQUIREMENTS AND UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS -
Delivery InstructionsPlease upload all of the required assets listed below to the secure Private CinemaCloudWorks Dropbox folder. When done uploading, please email your CinemaCloudWorks contact specifying the file names of each asset uploaded.
Before uploading, please make sure to name your files using the following naming convention.
FILE NAMING CONVENTION:
1. 30 Film Stills
- Stills should be pulled directly from the film or trailer (no behind-the-scenes photos from on-set photographer).
- Aspect ratio should be standard theatrical (e.g. 1.7:1 (16:9), 1.85:1, etc.).
- Minimum resolution: 1920x1080.
2. Film Details
- Release Date
- Long and short synopsis
- IMDB ID
- Principal Actor(s)
- MPAA Rating (if applicable and available)
- Run time (e.g. 131 min.)
3. Trailers and BTS (rendered to below specifications)
- FPS: 23.97
- CODEC: H.264
- BIT RATE: 10-20 Mbps
- RESOLUTION: 1080P (1920x1080)
- NO WATERMARKS
- CHANNELS: Stereo
- CODEC: AAC-LC
- DATA RATE: 320 kbit/s
- SAMPLE RATE: 48 kHz
4. Production Notes
- Delivered as a PDF, Word, Pages, or Google Docs link.
- Copy should include topics such as “About the film”, “About the cast”, “The making of…”
- When possible, “About the cast” should include headshots (minimum resolution of 180x220px).
5. One Sheet (Poster) / Key Art / Title Art
- Layered one sheet file (e.g. PSD, AI, etc.). Please include all fonts.
- Layered vector title art file if available.
- Social Links (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Social login credentials if employing CinemaCloudWorks "Noise"™.
- DNS Credentials (if domain already purchased).