- ASSET REQUIREMENTS AND UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS -
Delivery InstructionsPlease upload all of the required assets listed below to the secure Private CinemaCloudWorks Dropbox folder. When done uploading, please email your CinemaCloudWorks contact specifying the file names of each asset uploaded.
Before uploading, please make sure to name your files using the following naming convention.
FILE NAMING CONVENTION:
1. Film Details
- If you haven't done so already, please fill out the CinemaCloudWorks Film Onboarding Form.
- Complete End Credits delivered as PDF, Word, Pages, or Google Doc.
2. 30 Film Stills
- Stills should be pulled directly from the film or trailer as JPGs (no behind-the-scenes photos from on-set photographer).
- Aspect ratio should be standard theatrical (e.g. 1.7:1 (16:9), 1.85:1, etc.).
- Minimum resolution: 1920x1080.
3. Trailers and BTS (rendered to below specifications)
- FPS: 23.97
- CODEC: H.264
- BIT RATE: 10-20 Mbps
- RESOLUTION: 1080P (1920x1080)
- NO WATERMARKS and NO 2-POPS
- CHANNELS: Stereo
- CODEC: AAC-LC
- DATA RATE: 320 kbit/s
- SAMPLE RATE: 48 kHz
4. Production Notes
- Delivered as a PDF, Word, Pages, or Google Docs link.
- Copy should include topics such as "About the film" (required), "About the cast", "About the filmmakers", "The making of…". "Director's Statement", etc.
- For all copy provided about the cast and filmmakers, please provide individual head shots of each (JPG or PNG with a minimum resolution of 300px x 400px).
5. One Sheet (Poster) / Key Art / Title Art
- Layered one sheet file (e.g. PSD, AI, etc.) with billing block. If not vector, the dimensions must be no less than 1920px X 2845px (must conform to industry standard aspect ratio of 27:40).
- Please also deliver a layered vector title art file if available.
- Please include all fonts and/or linked assets
- Social Links (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Social login credentials if employing CinemaCloudWorks "Noise"™.
- DNS Credentials (if domain already purchased).